PeopleFluent Achieves 83% Growth in North America Talent Acquisition/ Talent Management Recurring Bookings in First Six Months of 2017
Waltham, MA / Raleigh, NC – July 18, 2017 – PeopleFluent®, a leading independent provider of integrated recruiting, talent management and compensation management solutions, today announced it concluded Q2 2017 with a 39% increase in recurring bookings versus the same period in 2016, and an 83% increase in 1H 2017 versus 2016, for its largest business unit, North American Talent Acquisition/ Talent Management. Led by continued momentum in the healthcare, manufacturing, and financial service industries, which represented approximately 65% of the total bookings in its Talent Acquisition/ Talent Management business, adoption by large enterprise employers continues to accelerate.
“We continue to target large enterprises with highly complex human capital workflows and processes, including those operating in the key strategic industry verticals in which we focus," said Charles S. Jones, Chairman and CEO of PeopleFluent. "We see the continued bookings momentum achieved across our product portfolio in the first 6-months of 2017 as continued validation of PeopleFluent's best-of-breed, product portfolio strategy."
Notable client wins in each of these strategic industry verticals for Q2 2017 include:
- A major healthcare system operating 20 hospitals in six states in the Southeast U.S., with more than 18,000 employees.
- A not-for-profit health system based in the Western U.S. with over 20 hospitals and 1,400 employed primary and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics.
- A not-for-profit health system based in the Pacific Northwest with more than 18,000 team members, including employees, providers and volunteers
- Financial Services
- A Canadian based full-service banking institution offering personal and commercial banking, wealth management, private banking, corporate and investment banking and capital markets through a global team of 90,000 employees
- A leading Canadian based financial institution having three main business units - Retail and Business Banking, Wealth Management and Capital Markets - and providing a full suite of financial products and services in Canada and around the world
- One of the largest Canadian based professional pension fund investment management organizations
- Manufacturer and marketer of snack foods throughout the U.S. and internationally with over 6,000 employees
- Among the world's largest medical technology, services and solutions companies employing more than 91,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals and patients in approximately 160 countries
- A manufacturer of plastic packaging and other non-woven materials with 21,000 employees worldwide
Designed exclusively for large enterprise employers, PeopleFluent is a leading independent provider of cloud based integrated recruiting, talent management, and compensation management solutions. By deeply integrating pervasive video, strategic analytics and collaborative social technologies into its complete suite of Talent Management applications, PeopleFluent redefines employee engagement to boost productivity and improve financial results. Spanning across an organization's entire global workforce with one talent cloud, PeopleFluent equips leaders with the meaningful talent data and strategic analytics necessary to make better business decisions.
PeopleFluent has worked with over 5,100 organizations in 214 countries and territories to engage employees to drive better business results. Today, 80 percent of the Fortune 100 relies on PeopleFluent as part of their talent management delivery strategy, helping them successfully achieve their talent aspirations.
Tel: 781 530 2137