Whether 7 is your lucky number of not, we share 7 key reasons why our customers are attending our annual customer event, WISDOM, in mid-April.
Number 7: Network with more than 200 HR professionals
HR professionals from the around the globe will convene in Miami for 2 ½ days of peer presentations, analyst insights, executive sessions, customer panel discussions and networking.
Number 6: Earn valuable training credits from HRCI and SHRM
Our WISDOM attendees with get HRCI and SHRM certifications for the time they spend in training workshops onsite this year. Human Resources professionals in more than 100 countries are HRCI certified. Their HRCI certification demonstrates relevance, competence, experience, credibility and dedication to human resources.
Earning your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP credential makes you a recognized expert and leader in the HR field—and a valuable asset to your organization, keeping you and your organization more competitive in today's economy. This professional distinction sets you apart from your colleagues, proving your high level of knowledge and skills.
Number 5: Be inspired by world-class keynote presentations.
This year WISDOM’s keynote line up is exceptional. John Sculley – Chairman, PeopleTicker, Former Apple CEO, and Pepsi-Cola President will talk about the impact of these game-changing technologies in "The New American Workforce”. Today, nearly 25 percent of US workforce is made up of independent contractors and forecasted to be 40 percent of the US workforce by 2020. As enterprises are adapting to project based work, they need new technologies to enable workers to collaborate, as well as analytics to help the organization maximize its labor spend.
Alan Foster is a principal at ghSMART and co-author with Geoff Smart and Randy Street of Power Score. Their book, Power Score, provides a simple formula for how the best team deliver results. WISDOM attendees will learn how to calculate your team’s Power Score, and how to improve each of the three, key areas of leadership. In addition, they will learn what to do, and what not do, from compelling statistics and inspiring stories of leaders who have succeeded and failed.
Lastly, Roy Firestone will deliver “funny, entertaining, inspiring stories about how sports uplifts, motivates, and moves you.” You've never seen this side of Roy Firestone.
Number 4: Race into our Pit Crew for a solutions ‘oil change’
Our Pit Crews can help you tune up your PeopleFluent solution and help you win the race for better talent. These free, 60 minute Pit Stop sessions with senior members of our Services team can help you make the tweaks you need to get your PeopleFluent-Powered engine running better than ever. Bring them your questions, and get the insight you need to address any of these issues!
Number 3: Blueprint your TM strategy with our Business Architects
Business Architects assist HR leaders to implement sustainable and scalable business driven HR strategies. They help maximize the business value that your PeopleFluent solutions can deliver to your organization.
- Review and define your strategic HR business objectives
- Identify key HCM levers and talent strategies to align and engage talent
- Determine KPIs and measures of success relevant to your organization’s business strategies
- Provide a blueprint of best practices for talent processes
- Outline a compelling business case for a fully integrated HCM solution including ROI
- Assist in developing change management and communication strategies
They have worked with over 5,000 talent executives and accumulated the wisdom of serving more than 80% of the Fortune 100 companies. They have a different viewpoint about talent management, focusing on the entire integrated talent management lifecycle.
Number 2: Innovate with leading HCM technology providers in the Partner Pavilion
More than 12 technology and IT services providers will be featuring the latest in HCM innovations.
- MDLIVE – visionary and pioneer in the digital delivery of high-quality, convenient, and cost-efficient care for patients and organizations.
- Liaison Technologies – managed services integration provider
- Direct Employers – member owned and managed non-profit organization focused on talent acquisition and OFCCP compliance solutions
- Stratega Group – leader in project management, business process review, requirements gathering, technical development and implementation, change management, training and ongoing support.
- Synerion – workforce management solutions, time & attendance software
- Colligio – mobile content management
- Kauff, McGuire, Margolis – Law practice focused on diverse labor and employment practices
- GreenPages - a leading systems integrator and cloud services company
- Burning Glass Technologies - solutions for resume parsing, job matching, and real-time labor market analytics
- Broadbean – provider of sophisticated, yet easy-to-use candidate sourcing tools that help recruiters improve efficiency and increase return on investment
- Sirius Computer Solutions - nationwide consulting, sales and services organization that provides best-of-breed technologies across information technology, including hardware, software, storage, networking, security and voice
- Kyocera Document Solutions – provider of document imaging and document management systems and the “official printer” of WISDOM
- KZO - innovators in on-line video technology
And the Number 1 reason to attend WISDOM 2016 is….
It’s worth your valuable time.
Where else can you go for 2 ½ days to learn about virtually everything affecting the global HCM market from Diversity & Inclusion, Pay for Performance, and Workforce Planning to Recruiting Strategies, Performance Management, Talent Acquisition and the Modern Workforce… and have fun doing it?
See you in Miami!