PeopleFluent Announces Enhancements to Recruiting Solution
Updates to Recruiting Products in Talent Management Suite Reflect Commitment to Streamlining the Hiring Experience
Waltham, MA – July 29, 2015 – PeopleFluent®, a leading cloud provider of social human capital management technology, today announced strategic enhancements to its Talent Management Software Suite, including significant updates to its Recruiting Software. Based on an increased need for real-time access to data, the enhanced PeopleFluent Talent Management Suite includes an enriched user experience with personalized dashboards, extended data integration across the suite and newly added reporting capabilities, enabling organizations to efficiently communicate and engage with their workforce.
“With an increasingly complex applicant pool, hiring managers need to ensure they have the necessary processes in place to make sure they are attracting, hiring and onboarding the right talent,” said Jim Bowley, vice president of product management, PeopleFluent. “The key to any application is its ability to provide the right information to the user. The updates to our Recruiting solution reflect our commitment to exceeding our customers’ needs and providing the tools necessary to successfully navigate the hiring process.”
PeopleFluent’s current Recruiting solution engages candidates, recruiters, hiring managers and new hires with embedded video and consistent opportunities for social collaboration. With these new enhancements, PeopleFluent will provide hiring managers a snapshot of requisition and candidate data in a single view to streamline the hiring process, empowering organizations to find, attract and hire the best candidates.
Key highlights to the updated Recruiting software include:
- Improved Recruiter Dashboard: The enhanced Recruiter dashboard provides a snapshot of requisition and candidate data in a single view to help streamline the hiring process. It will also allow the user to simultaneously take notes and review a candidate’s resume.
- Merging and Purging Enhancements: Recruiting administrators can streamline hiring processes by merging duplicate employee records and purging requisitions, candidate and contact record information.
- Optimized Sourcing and Screening for Recruiters: Recruiters need to work beyond their open requisitions and create talent pipelines. This release features a next generation sourcing and screening dashboard to make applicant databases come alive and ensure a total return on the candidate database investment.
- OFCCP Form Enhancements: A new option lets candidates skip the Veterans and Disability form, thus streamlining the process while still meeting regulatory guidelines.
- Responsive Design Career Sites: PeopleFluent now offers cost-effective and timely responsive web design and implementation services that will transform career sites into mobile-optimized candidate magnets. Readable on any device, this feature improves the candidate experience and reduces drop-off rate.
Additional information about PeopleFluent’s recruiting capabilities and these new enhancements can be found by visiting the company’s website.
PeopleFluent, the leading total workforce HCM technology company, redefines Talent Management with an innovative Talent Engagement Cloud that is built around people and not HR processes. By deeply integrating pervasive video, strategic analytics and collaborative social technologies into its complete suite of Talent Management applications, PeopleFluent redefines employee engagement to address productivity loss and diminished financial results due to an increasingly disengaged workforce. With PeopleFluent, companies can change at the speed of business without costly IT interventions through intuitive, highly configurable software that is built upon the right data. Spanning across an organization’s entire global workforce with one talent cloud, PeopleFluent equips leaders with the meaningful talent data and strategic analytics necessary to make better business decisions.
PeopleFluent has worked with over 5,100 organizations in 214 countries and territories to engage employees to drive better business results. Today, 80 percent of the Fortune 100 relies on PeopleFluent as part of their talent management delivery strategy, helping them successfully achieve their talent aspirations.
Tel: 781 530 2190
Tel: 617 624 3254