PeopleFluent Enhances Talent Management Suite to Help Organizations Develop and Retain Future Leaders
Updates to Recruiting, Performance, Compensation and Learning Solutions Reflect Commitment to Maximizing Workforce Potential
Waltham, Mass. – November 18, 2015 – PeopleFluent®, a leading cloud provider of social human capital management software, today announced new enhancements to its critically-acclaimed Talent Management Suite. The upgrades to the company’s Recruiting, Performance, Succession, Compensation and Learning solutions include an improved mobile candidate experience, enriched user interface and advanced analytics reporting. These new features are enabling organizations to foster talent and drive productivity in the face of the growing trends surrounding the contingent workforce and Digital Generation.
“Successful organizations require effective tools and integrated systems to recruit, hire and foster top-level talent,” said Jim Bowley, vice president of product management, PeopleFluent. “The updates to our Talent Management Suite demonstrate our commitment to engaging candidates at every stage of the employee lifecycle, from recruitment to compensation. These solutions enable HR managers to improve workplace productivity and increase overall business performance.”
PeopleFluent’s Talent Management Suite enables organizations to seamlessly integrate mobile, video and social technology, as well as analytics, into the entire employee experience. The platform is easy to use and highly integrated to ensure managers can communicate, motivate and inspire the workforce. The newest release features include:
- Recruiting: A new mobile recruiting experience and responsive recruiting center have been added to improve connectivity with potential talent. With these offerings, candidates have a consistent experience accessing career websites from any device. Candidates now have the ability to work on and submit their applications seamlessly anywhere in the process.
- Performance and Succession: Calibration enhancements make coaching more convenient for managers. Calibration data is now easily reported through SmartGrid exportable summaries.
- Compensation: Updates provide an enriched Worksheet Summary along with enhanced analytics/charting through the Compensation Dashboard and Compensation Command Center.This will enable users to explore data and make informed business decisions with Salary Budget Modeling.
- Learning and Development: New languages and multi-currency features focus on the needs of global organizations. The user experience has been updated for courses, registrations and schedules to foster the development of employees’ skillsets.
Along with PeopleFluent’s enriched Recruiting solution, its Recruiting Management Software (RMS) has been expanded to meet hiring managers’ organizational needs. The software amplifies talent acquisition strategies through personalized, mobile-optimized user functions, with new features including:
- Mobile Recruiter: The enhanced mobile interface enables recruiters and hiring managers to access key information about candidates and contact them easily through email, phone or text.
- Mobile Resume Support: With the new mobile resume support feature, candidates can upload files from their mobile device to Dropbox as part of the job application process.
- Enhanced User Experience: Updates have been made to the platform menu, navigation and Quick Links, as well as page action buttons. These updates demonstrate a commitment to product usability that is valued among recruiters, managers and applicants alike.
Additional information about new features in PeopleFluent’s Talent Management Suite can be found by visiting the company’s website.
PeopleFluent, the leading total workforce HCM technology company, redefines Talent Management with an innovative Talent Engagement Cloud that is built around people and not HR processes. By deeply integrating pervasive video, strategic analytics and collaborative social technologies into its complete suite of Talent Management applications, PeopleFluent redefines employee engagement to address productivity loss and diminished financial results due to an increasingly disengaged workforce. With PeopleFluent, companies can change at the speed of business without costly IT interventions through intuitive, highly configurable software that is built upon the right data. Spanning across an organization’s entire global workforce with one talent cloud, PeopleFluent equips leaders with the meaningful talent data and strategic analytics necessary to make better business decisions.
PeopleFluent has worked with over 5,100 organizations in 214 countries and territories to engage employees to drive better business results. Today, 80 percent of the Fortune 100 relies on PeopleFluent as part of their talent management delivery strategy, helping them successfully achieve their talent aspirations.
Tel: 781 530 2190
Tel: 617 624 3254