PeopleFluent Global User Conference WISDOM 2016 Launches by Welcoming HR Leaders and Innovators to Discuss Latest Trends in Diversity, Talent Acquisition and Talent Management
PeopleFluent Customer and Partner Community Power the Possible Together at the
Fontainebleau Miami Beach April 17 – 20
Waltham, Mass. – April 18, 2016 – PeopleFluent®, a leading human capital management technology company, today announced the launch of the company’s annual user global conference, WISDOM 2016 at the Fontainebleau, Miami Beach, Florida from April 17-20, 2016. The conference unites PeopleFluent customers, partners, industry influencers, and employees from around the world for three days of collaboration and education on diversity, talent acquisition, and talent management trends and best practices.
“We are proud that WISDOM 2016 is recognized as a powerful meeting place that brings together some of the brightest minds from around the world,” said Charles S. Jones, chairman and CEO, PeopleFluent. “This year’s conference is focused on collaboration with our customer community as we discuss the challenges facing human resources today, including aligning HR strategy to overall business strategy, how to build a robust, working succession program within the organization, improving employee engagement and retention, and understanding the key drivers of what will make businesses succeed. We would also like to welcome our impressive roster of keynote speakers, including bestselling author Alan Foster, recognized sports commentator and journalist Roy Firestone, and former Apple and Pepsi CEO and leading investor and innovator for healthcare and the modern workforce John Sculley.”
WISDOM 2016 has more than 18 customer-focused sessions that feature case studies, best practices and benefits achieved using PeopleFluent’s breadth of solutions for recruiting, compensation, learning, performance, succession planning, and vendor management. Key customer-led sessions from Fortune 500 companies and leading organizations include:
- “Gain a Competitive Advantage: Attract, Recruit and Retain Top Talent Leveraging the Power of Your ATS Technology” Carolyn Thomas, vice president, field human resources, American Cancer Society
- “How NBCUniversal Leverages Data Visualization to Improve Organizational Planning in a Global Business” Ojo Oluwole, HR system security manager, NBCUniversal
- “Successful Recruiting Strategy for Growth in High Volume Industries” Sarah Moore, director, talent acquisition, people department, GoodLife Fitness
- “Texas Health Resources’ Recruitment Transformation Journey” Dana Cates, director, system recruitment and strategic workforce planning, Texas Health Resources and David Szary, founder, Lean Human Capital
- “Health Care Service Corporation Presents Best Practices and Lessons Learned” Mike Cairns, executive director, HR technology and information management, HCSC; Christine Reid, senior manager, HR technology and information management, HCSC; and Sabreena Covington, senior director, corporate compensation, HCSC
- “Strategic Services: Power in Partnership” JT Barnes, manager talent acquisition & contingent labor, Direct Energy
- “Calculate with Confidence with a Comprehensive Compensation Solution” Margot Cresswell, program delivery manager, Bank of Montreal; Vicky Evans, global lead, global shared services, Sapient; and Nish Nistala, director, integrated people systems, Sapient
- “Key Industry Trends in Recruiting for 2016: A Talent Acquisition Leaders Guide to Recruiting Strategy” Louise Bijesse, senior director, talent acquisition, Compass Group North America
- “Leveraging the Power of Performance to Create an Engaging Workplace” Tricia Wells, vice president, HR operations, HealthSouth; Marchila Morrow, associate director of HRIS, HealthSouth; and Darci Gibson, director, strategic workforce planning, MultiCare Health System
- “Driving Cost Savings, Compliance, and Quality by Managing Your Non-Employee Workforce” Karen Feeney, senior HR operations manager, The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia; Kelly Duggan, vice president, implementations, RightSourcing; and Leanne Oatman, president, RightSourcing
Diversity and inclusion will be major themes throughout WISOM 2016 as PeopleFluent unveils its unique capabilities for tackling this important topic. A diversity focused panel will be one of main sessions on April 19 and will feature senior executives from Expedia, Seimens, Cockerham & Associates and more. Details on that session and other diversity and inclusion focused content from customers and partners the duration of the conference include:
- “The ROI of a Diverse Workforce: A Panel Discussion” Panelists: Britta Wilson, VP of inclusion strategies, Expedia; Erica Simmons, senior manager, strategy at Siemens PLM software - digital factory division; Eileen Adler, senior vice president, human resources, PeopleFluent; and Haven Cockerham, president and CEO, Cockerham & Associates, LLC; Moderated by Alys Scott, chief growth officer, PeopleFluent
- “How Marriott Leverages Affirmative Action Data to Drive Business Objectives within Talent Acquisition” Lakeshia Highsmith, senior director, HR compliance, Marriott and David Traina, vice president of talent acquisition, Marriott
- “Designing the Right Defense Team to Mitigate Compliance Risks within the Talent Management Lifecycle” Mark Nagel, senior manager, people department, Southwest Airlines and Lisa Harpe, principal business consultant, PeopleFluent
- “Leverage Statistical Analysis from Your AAP: Manage Tactical and Strategic Business Decisions” Stella Raymaker, director ethics and EEO compliance, Waste Management and Murray Simpson, manager, consulting services, PeopleFluent Research Institute
- “Inclusive Leadership Skills: How Johnson Controls and Virtcom Consulting Build Cultures of Inclusion, Engagement and High Performance” Cheryl Kern, global director, diversity and inclusion COE, Johnson Controls and Douglas Freeman, CEO, Virtcom Consulting
- “Recent Significant OFCCP Developments - What to Expect in the Final Months of the Current Administration” John Fox, president and co-founder, Fox, Wang & Morgan, P.C.
- “Diversity Metrics 2.0: How Diversity Measurement Drives Progress” Sarah Kimmel, vice-president, research and advisory services, Human Capital Media and Haven Cockerham, president and CEO, Cockerham & Associates, LLC
- “Equal Pay Enforcement – Minimizing the Risks” Leigh Nason, shareholder, Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak and Stewart, P.C.
- “Surviving OFCCP Audits: Meeting Challenges with Practical Strategies” Dawn Ashley, lead human resources consultant, Duke Energy and Julia Mendez, principal consultant, PeopleFluent
- “Revolutionizing the Management of ERGs/BRGs” Haven Cockerham, president and CEO, Cockerham & Associates, LLC and Audra Miller, chief technology & operations officer, Cockerham & Associates, LLC
This year’s keynote and general sessions will feature industry heavyweights John Sculley, Alan Foster, and Roy Firestone. Their presentation details include:
- “The New America Workforce – How the Gig Economy is Reshaping Work”
John Sculley, chairman, PeopleTicker, former Apple CEO and Pepsi-Cola president
- “Running at Full Power – Maximize Your Company’s Success”
Alan Foster, partner at ghSMART and co-author of best-selling book “Power Score”
- “Funny, Entertaining, Inspiring Stories About How Sports Uplifts, Motivates, and Moves You”
Roy Firestone, sports commentator and journalist
WISDOM’s more than 20 HRCI and SHRM accredited sessions will cover talent management, recruiting, contingent workforce management, workforce compliance and diversity, and workforce planning and analytics. The conference will provide attendees multiple opportunities to interact and network with some of the leading analyst and consulting minds in the industry. A few examples of some of the presentations from analysts and partners include:
- “Maximizing the Value of Compensation for Diversity and Talent Management” Mark Smith, CEO and chief research officer, Ventana Research
- “Aligning HR Practices Across the Business” Lisa Rowan, research vice president, HR and talent management services, IDC
- “The Changing Contingent Market: Are You Ready?” Bryan Peña, senior vice president, contingent workforce strategies, Staffing Industry Analysts
- “Why Work Market's FMS Is The Missing Piece In Your Contingent Labor Puzzle” Jeff Wald, President and co-founder, Work Market
- “Privacy and Cybersecurity – Key Issues in 2016” Stuart D. Levi, intellectual property and technology, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- “A New Point of View for the Cutting Edge Recruiter – Closing the Compliance Gap” Candee Chambers, vice president, compliance and partnerships, DirectEmployers
Sponsors and exhibitors of WISDOM 2016 include MDLive, Liason, Direct Employers, Broadbean, Burning Glass, Smashfly, Stratega Group, Synerion, KZO, Colligio, Kauff, McGuire & Margolis LLP, GreenPages, Kyocera, and Sirius Computer Solutions. PeopleFluent will be broadcasting news and happenings during the conference via its social media channels and through the #PFWISDOM16 hashtag.
PeopleFluent, the leading total workforce HCM technology company, redefines Talent Management with an innovative Talent Engagement Cloud that is built around people and not HR processes. By deeply integrating pervasive video, strategic analytics and collaborative social technologies into its complete suite of Talent Management applications, PeopleFluent redefines employee engagement to address productivity loss and diminished financial results due to an increasingly disengaged workforce. With PeopleFluent, companies can change at the speed of business without costly IT interventions through intuitive, highly configurable software that is built upon the right data. Spanning across an organization’s entire global workforce with one talent cloud, PeopleFluent equips leaders with the meaningful talent data and strategic analytics necessary to make better business decisions.
PeopleFluent has worked with over 5,100 organizations in 214 countries and territories to engage employees to drive better business results. Today, 80 percent of the Fortune 100 relies on PeopleFluent as part of their talent management delivery strategy, helping them successfully achieve their talent aspirations. For additional information on PeopleFluent visit www.peoplefluent.com.
Tel: 781 530 2190