PeopleFluent Hosts Panel on the ROI of a Diverse and Inclusive Workforce
Senior Human Resource Executives from Fortune 100 Companies to Discuss Weaving Diversity into Talent Management Strategies at Interactive Lunch Session in Toronto May 18
Waltham, Mass. – May 16, 2016 – PeopleFluent®, a leading human capital management technology company, today announced the company is hosting a panel session on the ROI of a Diverse and Inclusive Workforce. The educational panel session will feature real-world examples and in-depth discussions on the importance of diversity and inclusion and how to manage priorities and execute on talent decisions that drive measurable financial performance. The panel will include senior leaders from Wal-Mart, Dell, Compugen, SCIEX, the Toronto Region Immigrant Employment Council (TRIEC) and will be moderated by PeopleFluent. The interactive lunch event is taking place at the George Restaurant in Toronto, Ontario, Wednesday May 18 from 12:00-2:00 pm.
Attendees will walk away from the session with actions plans on how to use inclusion-focused talent management as a strategic initiative rather than a compliance-driven event. A diversity and inclusion strategy isn't about counting diverse employees; it's about making your entire workforce count. Panelists for the “ROI of a Diverse and Inclusive Workforce” include:
- Jamie Aitken, HR Innovator, PeopleFluent (Moderator)
- Mohammed Chahdi, HR Director, Dell
- Richard Pinnock, Senior Manager, Diversity & Inclusion, Walmart
- David Clarkson, Director, Talent Acquisition, Compugen
- Sophia Tantses, Global Manager, Talent Acquisition, SCIEX
- Beth Clarke, Director, Employer Programs, Toronto Region Immigrant Employment Council (TRIEC)
Attendees to the panel discussion will participate in discussions around:
- How to measure the ROI of diversity?
- How do leading organizations embrace diversity as a competitive differentiator that strengthens both their employer brand and bottom line simultaneously?
- What are the technologies and tools leading organizations use to support an inclusive workforce?
- How do top employers overcome the significant challenges to achieving measurable business results from a diverse workforce?
- How do the most diverse companies create and support a culture of inclusion?
“The overwhelming response to this event has been phenomenal,” said Adam Greenberg, regional vice president, Canada and US PNW, PeopleFluent. “We sold out weeks ago and the waiting list continues to grow. We are proud to be leading the conversation in the talent management industry, not only on the importance of diversity and inclusion from an ethics and compliance standpoint, but on the business value it can and has created for organizations worldwide. We look forward to continuing the dialogue with attendees and more throughout the year.”
PeopleFluent will be broadcasting news and happenings during the event via its social media channels and through the #PFEvents hashtag.
PeopleFluent, the leading total workforce HCM technology company, redefines Talent Management with an innovative Talent Engagement Cloud that is built around people and not HR processes. By deeply integrating pervasive video, strategic analytics and collaborative social technologies into its complete suite of Talent Management applications, PeopleFluent redefines employee engagement to address productivity loss and diminished financial results due to an increasingly disengaged workforce. With PeopleFluent, companies can change at the speed of business without costly IT interventions through intuitive, highly configurable software that is built upon the right data. Spanning across an organization’s entire global workforce with one talent cloud, PeopleFluent equips leaders with the meaningful talent data and strategic analytics necessary to make better business decisions.
PeopleFluent has worked with over 5,100 organizations in 214 countries and territories to engage employees to drive better business results. Today, 80 percent of the Fortune 100 relies on PeopleFluent as part of their talent management delivery strategy, helping them successfully achieve their talent aspirations. For additional information on PeopleFluent visit www.peoplefluent.com.
Tel: 781 530 2190