PeopleFluent Hosts Webinar With HR.com Showcasing CAAMS Solution for Affirmative Action Planning, Reporting and Compliance
Waltham, Mass. – October 20, 2015 – PeopleFluent®, a leading cloud provider of social human capital management technology, announced it will be hosting a webinar today at 12 p.m. ET on “A Powerful AAP Solution for Adverse Impact Analysis, Disabled/Veterans Reporting, and More!” The session will feature commentary from PeopleFluent Product Manager Alex Gonzalez, and offer an in-depth look at PeopleFluent’s CAAMS solution for Affirmative Action Planning, reporting and compliance.
The webinar will address how PeopleFluent’s CAAMS solution is enabling organizations to facilitate changes in reporting requirements such as with Adverse Impact Analysis, Disability Reporting, and Veterans Reporting, when managing Affirmative Action Plans. Attendees of this complimentary session will come away with an understanding of:
- How to improve Affirmative Action planning accuracy and defensibility with data import capabilities enabling importing of historical data
- Data error-resolution capabilities unique to CAAMS that enables organizations to quickly resolve issues and improve the quality of reports
- How to conduct an Adverse Impact Analysis method that allows for more effective determination of adverse impacts between the most favored class and individual races in a talent pool
- How to run Disabled Reports which provide a summary view of the utilization analysis for individuals with disabilities as well as a new trend report showing changes between plan or monitoring intervals that can be generated by job group or by plan
- Monitoring Trend Analysis for Veterans and Disabled reports that can be generated by job group or by plan
- The importance of an AAP Assessment report that includes employee representation and placement goals, goal attainment, adverse impact, and selections for the previous year’s monitoring period
Who: Alex Gonzalez, workforce compliance and diversity product manager, PeopleFluent
What: Powerful AAP Solution for Adverse Impact Analysis, Disabled/Veterans Reporting, and More
When: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 11 a.m. ET
Where: Participants can register for the complimentary webinar online
To learn more about PeopleFluent’s solutions for Affirmative Action planning, please visit the company’s website.
PeopleFluent, the leading total workforce HCM technology company, redefines Talent Management with an innovative Talent Engagement Cloud that is built around people and not HR processes. By deeply integrating pervasive video, strategic analytics and collaborative social technologies into its complete suite of Talent Management applications, PeopleFluent redefines employee engagement to address productivity loss and diminished financial results due to an increasingly disengaged workforce.
With PeopleFluent, companies can change at the speed of business without costly IT interventions through intuitive, highly configurable software that is built upon the right data. Spanning across an organization’s entire global workforce with one talent cloud, PeopleFluent equips leaders with the meaningful talent data and strategic analytics necessary to make better business decisions.
PeopleFluent has worked with over 5,100 organizations in 214 countries and territories to engage employees to drive better business results. Today, 80 percent of the Fortune 100 relies on PeopleFluent as part of their talent management delivery strategy, helping them successfully achieve their talent aspirations.
Tel: 781 530 2190
Tel: 617 624 3254