PeopleFluent Delivers Record Q2, Almost Doubling Bookings
Waltham, MA – July 13, 2015 – PeopleFluent®, a leading cloud provider of social human capital management software, announces unprecedented results for the second quarter ended, June 30, 2015. Annual recurring revenue bookings increased 96 percent over the second quarter last year and 76 percent over the first quarter of 2015. Total bookings increased 88 percent over the first quarter of 2015 and 66 percent over the same quarter a year ago. With powerful double-digit growth figures for the first half of 2015, PeopleFluent has aligned its technology, business and talent strategy with the most critical customer needs by delivering talent insights in support of business outcomes.
“Doubling bookings in one quarter is a phenomenal achievement, and I am immensely proud of what the team has been able to accomplish,” said Charles S. Jones, CEO and chairman of the board, PeopleFluent. “The market response and prodigious interest from organizations across all segments has yielded dramatic increases in sales of our Recruiting, Compensation, Performance and full suite solution, all powered by our Colossus data integration platform. In this quarter alone, we have expanded the product footprint within our existing customer base with cross-selling initiatives that have resulted in 40 percent of bookings coming from the base and nearly 60 percent from new customers. I look forward to what the next half of 2015 will bring in this banner year for PeopleFluent.”
Demonstrable improvements across the business contributed to the standout quarter. In this period, PeopleFluent:
- Expanded multi-product deals across the talent suite by 200 percent over the same quarter last year.
- Tripled its win rate for deals in the Talent Acquisition and Talent Management North American business.
- Significantly improved the penetration of its Recruiting product with a 100 percent increase in recruiting deals in the first half of this year over the same period last year.
- Maintained retention rates in the 95th and the 90th percentiles in first and second quarters, respectively.
The first half of 2015 saw PeopleFluent continue to expand its reach in the human capital management space with significant seven-figure deals closed in the healthcare, manufacturing, retail and insurance industries. A sample of big wins in Q2 include:
- A $30B manufacturer of medical devices will be using PeopleFluent’s Compensation solution to provide one system of record for its 86,000 employees.
- One of the largest Ethernet and IP networks in the U.S. will be using PeopleFluent’s Recruiting solution to support the management team’s short-term vision of a stellar ATS as well as the longer term goal of an integrated talent management platform.
- A global restauranteur and leader in creating dining for travel venues purchased PeopleFluent’s Learning, Performance Management and Succession solutions to support its CEO’s vision for a unified platform that delivers talent insights for business outcomes.
- A premier multiservice healthcare, rehabilitation, developmental and educational organization will be relying on PeopleFluent’s Recruiting solution to help recruit healthcare employees.
- One of Canada’s largest single-profession pension plans will be using PeopleFluent’s Talent Acquisition solution to expand its workforce.
- A leading provider of medical equipment and pharmaceuticals will be utilizing the reports and dashboards PeopleFluent’s Compensation solution provides its executives to simplify the compensation planning process and provide employees with intuitive, comprehensive benefits statements.
- The largest customer-owned insurance company in the U.S. will be using PeopleFluent’s Talent Management suite to more holistically oversee its human capital.
Analysts and Customer Engagement
PeopleFluent also continued expanding its recognition with the analyst community by being featured as a Leader in IDC’s MarketScapes published in January 2015 in the firm’s Worldwide Recruiting, Performance Management, Compensation and Learning Management reports. The company also scored top marks in recent Bersin by Deloitte reports published in 2015, including “The Guide to Performance Management Software 2015: A Roadmap to Performance Management and the Solutions That Support It” and “Career Management Systems 2015 Research.” Finally, the company received a Leader status in “The Aragon Research Globe™ for Enterprise Learning, 2015: The Race to Mobile First and Content Integration” in March 2015 and the company’s video technology was recognized with Leader status in the May 2015 report, “The Aragon Research Globe™ For Video Content Management.”
The first half of 2015 also saw PeopleFluent welcome its global customer base at the company’s user conference – WISDOM 2015. With more than 50 presentations across four days, WISDOM was a resounding success that featured analyst education and customer reference testimonials and presentations from McGraw-Hill Financial, Office Depot, Standard Bank, Harley-Davidson Motor Group, Gartner, Forrester, IDC, Ventana and keynote speaker Dr. David Rock of the NeuroLeadership Institute to name a few.
Notable Solution Innovation
Additionally, the company announced new enhancements to its award-winning talent management suite of solutions including new functionality for Recruiting with social onboarding, embedded video job descriptions, and video questionnaires; new workforce analytics with the Talent Insight Cloud, and the latest release of the PeopleFluent Talent Development and Pay for Performance solution suites.
PeopleFluent, the leading total workforce HCM technology company, redefines Talent Management with an innovative Talent Engagement Cloud that is built around people and not HR processes. By deeply integrating pervasive video, strategic analytics and collaborative social technologies into its complete suite of Talent Management applications, PeopleFluent redefines employee engagement to address productivity loss and diminished financial results due to an increasingly disengaged workforce. With PeopleFluent, companies can change at the speed of business without costly IT interventions through intuitive, highly configurable software that is built upon the right data. Spanning across an organization’s entire global workforce with one talent cloud, PeopleFluent equips leaders with the meaningful talent data and strategic analytics necessary to make better business decisions.
PeopleFluent has worked with over 5,100 organizations in 214 countries and territories to engage employees to drive better business results. Today, 80 percent of the Fortune 100 relies on PeopleFluent as part of their talent management delivery strategy, helping them successfully achieve their talent aspirations.
Tel: 781 530 2190
Tel: 617 624 3254