PeopleFluent to Welcome Innovators and Senior Leaders in HR to Power the Possible at Global User Conference WISDOM 2016
Conference Will Be Held at Fontainebleau Miami Beach April 17-20, 2016
WALTHAM, Mass. — February 8, 2015 —PeopleFluent®, a leading cloud provider of social human capital management technology, today announced its global user conference WISDOM 2016 will be held at the Fontainebleau, Miami Beach, Florida on April 17-20, 2016. The conference will power the possible for attendees by providing a unique opportunity to listen to renowned speakers and participate in a variety of breakout session tracks focused on product training, customer testimonials, and analyst insights.
WISDOM 2016 is bringing together senior HR executives from the company’s global customer base, which includes 80 percent of the Fortune 100. Conference attendees will gain exclusive insights into PeopleFluent’s analyst recognized talent management solutions for recruiting, compensation, performance, learning, succession planning, and workforce compliance and diversity.
Select WISDOM 2016 highlights include:
- PeopleFluent CEO Charles Jones will present a company vision, update and strategy
- Day one will feature exciting keynote presentations from renowned speakers John Sculley, former Apple and Pepsi CEO and Alan Foster, principal at ghSMART and author of Power Score
- Day two will feature keynote speaker Roy Firestone, American sports commentator and journalist
- Learning organizations including marquee customers American Cancer Society, Southwest Airlines, Good Life Fitness, Sapient, NBC Universal and more will offer case studies and product best practices
- The industry’s leading analysts including IDC, Ventana Research, Staffing Industry Analysts will present and be on hand to answer questions throughout the conference
- There will be more than 20 HRCI and SHRM accredited educational sessions to choose from
Conference registration is available at www.peoplefluent.com/WISDOM2016
PeopleFluent, the leading total workforce HCM technology company, redefines Talent Management with an innovative Talent Engagement Cloud that is built around people and not HR processes. By deeply integrating pervasive video, strategic analytics and collaborative social technologies into its complete suite of Talent Management applications, PeopleFluent redefines employee engagement to address productivity loss and diminished financial results due to an increasingly disengaged workforce. With PeopleFluent, companies can change at the speed of business without costly IT interventions through intuitive, highly configurable software that is built upon the right data. Spanning across an organization’s entire global workforce with one talent cloud, PeopleFluent equips leaders with the meaningful talent data and strategic analytics necessary to make better business decisions.
PeopleFluent has worked with over 5,100 organizations in 214 countries and territories to engage employees to drive better business results. Today, 80 percent of the Fortune 100 relies on PeopleFluent as part of their talent management delivery strategy, helping them successfully achieve their talent aspirations.
Director, Marketing Communications
Tel: 781 530 2190