PeopleFluent Highlights the Complexities of Contingent Workforce Management at VMSA Live
Company’s Vendor Management System (VMS) Experts to Participate in Innovation Panel and Roundtable Discussions
LAS VEGAS – May 6, 2015 – PeopleFluent®, a leading cloud provider of social human capital management technology, today announced it will be joining more than 300 procurement, sourcing and staffing leaders at VMSA Live, running from May 5-8, 2015 at the Encore Resort in the Wynn Las Vegas. Hosted by VMS Accelerators, the semi-annual executive conference addresses the unique challenges facing organizations using a program governance model, VMS or Managed Service Providers (MSP) to acquire and manage contingent labor. PeopleFluent is an “Ace of Diamonds” sponsor of the event.
At the conference, the company will be taking part in an Industry Innovations Power Panel as well as two roundtable discussions. During the sessions, PeopleFluent will be driving discussions around programs and strategies to effectively manage the non-employee workforce and how a unified approach to talent management is the future of total workforce visibility.
Enterprise and Supplier Roundtable Discussions
- Who: Marc Husain, vice president of VMS sales and Mike Marschke, senior channel development manager at PeopleFluent
- What: These 25 minute roundtables will focus on two tracks. Marc Husain will be leading a discussion on VMS selection for middle market programs on the enterprise roundtable while on the supplier roundtable, Mike Marschke will address technology enablement and online staffing at the supplier level
- When: Wednesday, May 6, 2015 from 1-2 p.m. PDT
Industry Innovations Power Panel
- Who: Rajan Venkitachalam, vice president of product management at PeopleFluent
- What: The panel will focus on the future of VMS technology, highlighting new capabilities and functionality to improve efficiency, cost-savings and business intelligence
- When: Thursday, May 7, 2015 from 9-10 a.m. PDT
For additional information on PeopleFluent’s VMS solutions, please visit the company’s website, and follow the conversation on social media using the hashtag #VMSALiveVegas and #PFEvents.
PeopleFluent, the leading total workforce HCM technology company, redefines Talent Management with an innovative Talent Engagement Cloud that is built around people and not HR processes. By deeply integrating pervasive video, strategic analytics and collaborative social technologies into its complete suite of Talent Management applications, PeopleFluent redefines employee engagement to address productivity loss and diminished financial results due to an increasingly disengaged workforce. With PeopleFluent, companies can change at the speed of business without costly IT interventions through intuitive, highly configurable software that is built upon the right data. Spanning across an organization’s entire global workforce with one talent cloud, PeopleFluent equips leaders with the meaningful talent data and strategic analytics necessary to make better business decisions.
PeopleFluent has worked with over 5,100 organizations in 214 countries and territories to engage employees to drive better business results. Today, 80 percent of the Fortune 100 relies on PeopleFluent as part of their talent management delivery strategy, helping them successfully achieve their talent aspirations.
Tel: 781 530 2190
Tel: 617 624 3254