See What’s New
Join us for the latest release. See a new feature for Job Profile Assignment Types which allows job profiles to be classified for reporting purposes. See below for more highlights.
LMS Customer Briefing
Wednesday, June 22 @ 11am ET
The next release of the PeopleFluent LMS (formerly NetDimensions) is just a few days away, join us to hear more.
- New feature for Job Profile Assignment Types, to allow job profiles assigned to users to be classified for reporting purposes
- Job Profile Automatic De-Assignment when users no longer meet the auto-assign criteria for a job profile
- Migration of registration data for SCORM and AICC courses when they are migrated from the native player to Rustici Engine
- General availability of an Exam Data Loader via Scheduled Task that was created as a customization for a specific customer
- The addition of a Hindi as a language for the user interface
- Alpha release of an integration between PeopleFluent Learning and PeopleFluent Talent Management - Performance to allow Learning courses to be visible in the Performance development planning process.