Learning systems to deliver, track, and analyze training and its business impact.
Whether you’re focused on measuring the effect of learning and development, or providing training and certifications, we have the technology to help. Create, host, and track employee training or online learning programs with learning software that fosters a culture of continuous learning.
Learning Experience Platform (LXP)
Instilled by PeopleFluent is designed to use now and to grow with your future workforce. Change happens faster than ever. Learning is happening in the fast lane, too. Instilled balances the best of instructor-led training with on-demand learning through user-generated content, social sharing, real-time alerts and responses, and digital coaching --- and with metrics that show how increasing learner engagement really can impact business results.
Learning Management System (LMS)
Learning is critical for compliance, but that’s just the beginning. People are driven to hone their skills and acquire new knowledge. The PeopleFluent learning management system (LMS) lets you offer and distribute programs to the people who want and need them.
Learning Analytics Platform
Can you measure spontaneous learning moments? Do you know the impact your programs have on your people? Powered by Watershed, PeopleFluent’s Learning Analytics tool lets you track learning in all its forms. So you can see growth and demonstrate ROI.
A learning program is only as good as its content and delivery. PeopleFluent Content Authoring, powered by Gomo, lets designers, instructors and experts work together to build responsive, engaging content in formats that reach employees. Where they are and how they learn.
PeopleFluent Learning Recognized as a Core Leader on the 2021 Fosway 9-Grid™ for Learning Systems
As Europe’s #1 HR industry analyst, the Fosway Group’s 9-Grid™ recognizes Core Leaders like PeopleFluent for their breadth of learning management and next-generation learning processes.
PeopleFluent has really started to build a strong trajectory as a Learning Systems Suite under our new classification. Its large US presence and its broader LTG connections in EMEA see PeopleFluent recognized as a Core Leader in the 2020 analysis.
- David Wilson, CEO of Fosway
Latest blog posts
- PeopleFluent’s Bright Lights: Meet Rich Christman, Account Executive
- How to Drive Your Compensation and Pay Equity Planning Forward With People Analytics
- PeopleFluent’s Bright Lights: Meet Shannon Mechura, Senior Product Adoption Manager
- Highly Configurable & Candidate-Friendly: Why You (And Your Applicants) Win With PeopleFluent Recruiting
In the news
- PeopleFluent Named an Expert on Nucleus Research’s Talent Management Technology Value Matrix 2022
- PeopleFluent Named One of Training Industry’s Top 20 LMS Providers for 11th Consecutive Year
- PeopleFluent OrgPublisher 22.02 Helps Organizations Prepare for Uncertainty With Automated What-If Scenario Planning