Talent Management Product Release Briefing (Version 11.23)
July 15, 2020 at 11:00 am PT / 2:00 pm ET
In this product release briefing, we will discuss the latest enhancements being rolled out with the Talent Management v11.23 release.
PeopleFluent Talent Management 11.23 highlights:
- An upgraded, modernized user interface
- A new condition variable to increase the utility of reward cycle formulas
- Ability to add goals and competencies to Performance plans
- Deeper dives into workflow states
- New Smartgrid to search for employees with specific skills and proficiency levels
- Customized Excel templates for compensation administrators
- Configure deep links into workbook templates
PeopleFluent continues to enhance products with new capabilities that will help you better plan talent strategies, administrate talent management processes, and measure performance to prove (and improve) impact.
To learn more about PeopleFluent product roadmap and upcoming releases, visit our PeopleFluent Customer Community.