Card Payment Terms
These terms apply in addition to the terms of the contract you have with PeopleFluent Limited for the provision of products or services and in addition to the Privacy Notice at peoplefluent.com/privacy-notice.
- Where Customer (“you”) wishes to make payment via debit or credit card, please follow the link in your invoice or email sending you the invoice. You are not obliged to use the service.
- You should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or your usual account manager if you have any queries.
- When you click on the link, you will be taken to the site of our payment processing service provider, Adyen, to allow them to process your transaction. We will not receive your card details but will be sent confirmation of payment.
- In using this facility, you and the individual making payment on behalf of Customer acknowledge and agree that the card details provided by you are accurate and that you are authorized to use the card for the purpose of settling the invoice.
- This facility may not be available to all cards or for use in all jurisdictions.
- These payment terms and this payment service do not amend or otherwise modify any agreement you have with your card issuer. If there is any inconsistency, these payment terms govern solely as to your payments using this pay by link service.
- We will not charge you for using this service. However you are solely responsible for any interest, fees, charges or expenses from the card issuer for any payments you make and any taxes or tax reporting obligations in connection with your use of this payment method.
- This payment service is provided on an “as is” basis without express or implied warranties of any kind, including warranties of title, implied warranties of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose. We do not guarantee that the service is virus-free or that Adyen’s service will be free from interruptions. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, you expressly acknowledge and accept that you assume sole responsibility and risk for your use of this payment service.
- We may at any time change the payment services provider or any of the terms relating to use of this service.
- These payment terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.