Promote internal mobility and retain top talent
Source the best talent, already prequalified, assessed, and trained, while advancing your teams and leveraging your succession slates and pools.
Internal mobility and career development for your teams
Internal mobility via employee search
- Unlike standalone recruiting vendors that concentrate on external hiring, our Recruiting platform provides a wealth of rich data to identify internal candidates across your organization, geographic regions, and business units.
- Provide your recruiting teams with easy access to key data (e.g., performance evaluations, skills, competencies, career aspirations, work location, shift preferences, multilingual capabilities, etc.) and other job profile data, promoting internal mobility and employee career advancement.
Internal job boards
Tailored internal-facing portals
- Create highly tailored internal-facing portals to ensure that existing employees desiring career advancement can easily search and apply for internally posted roles.
- As a separate and unique portal with its own branding, messaging, and content, you can post internal processes, policies, and programs to meet your internal hiring processes.
- Treat your employees as special by tailoring the application process to an internal candidate audience, streamlining the application process or capturing additional information to improve the employee experience.
- Leverage job searches and agencies for notifications of job openings that match their experience, qualifications, and career preferences.
Leverage your succession slates and pools, easily, from the Recruiting platform
Employee advancement and career development
- Allow recruiters to search succession slates, pools, and high-potential employees across different business units and regions that would otherwise not be aware of potential transfer opportunities and promotions.
- Invite candidates to apply to requisitions and drive recruiting processes to select high-quality internal candidates.
Automate bulk communications
Discover the mix of automation and customization that gives you time for real, quality conversations with candidates.
Automated and bulk communications
- Create email and SMS templates and questionnaires that fit your brand and tone.
- Allow your recruiters to personalize templates and questionnaires with all the details expected to facilitate formal and informal communications during their hiring processes.
- Through stage actions, automate templated emails and SMS messages—individually or in bulk—as recruiters move candidates through the hiring workflow stages.
Automate campaigns to reach internal talent
Automated internal talent communications
- Create templates that fit specific messaging by organization or business unit, then allow your recruiters to personalize those templates to advance communications and career development.
- Through stage actions, automate templated campaigns geared toward internal candidates, policies, and programs— individually or in bulk—as recruiters move employees through the workflow stages.
Latest blog posts
- 6 Ways Automation Can Improve the Employee Onboarding Experience
- Surviving The Great Resignation: How Talent Mobility Tech Can Help Build a Future-Proof Talent Marketplace
- Taming the AI Beast: How AI Can Optimize Employee-Directed Career Pathing
- PeopleFluent’s Bright Lights: Meet Gerardo Guzman, Director of Professional Services
- PeopleFluent Improves Ranking on 2021 Fosway 9-Grid™ for Talent & People Success, Now Recognized as a Strategic Challenger
- PeopleFluent Named as One of Training Industry’s Top 20 LMS Providers for the 10th Year
- PeopleFluent’s MD and VP of Talent Strategy Appointed to HR.com’s ‘The State of Internal Mobility, Succession, and Career Development 2021’ Advisory Board to Guide Research