Learning analytics that connects learning to business outcomes
Learning Analytics to help you make informed adjustments and continuous improvements to optimize your learning programs.
Demonstrate the impact of learning
Know your learning program is working. And prove it. With tracking and compliance data correlated to employee performance, you can draw the line from learning to business results.
Multiple data sources. One view.
Get a complete picture of your learning results in all its forms. From instructional to informal learning.
Move away from spreadsheets and raw data. See the results of your learning program through visual reporting, detailed or at-a-glance.
PeopleFluent has a strong track record of supporting HR operations in large organizations with complex workforce needs—especially in industries prone to digital disruption.
Put your data to work for you
Our experts can help you make data-driven adjustments and improve your learning program with organized insights.
Schedule your personalized demo
Discover how PeopleFluent's learning analytics tool helps you prioritize growth and business outcomes.
Latest blog posts
- 6 Ways Automation Can Improve the Employee Onboarding Experience
- Surviving The Great Resignation: How Talent Mobility Tech Can Help Build a Future-Proof Talent Marketplace
- Taming the AI Beast: How AI Can Optimize Employee-Directed Career Pathing
- PeopleFluent’s Bright Lights: Meet Gerardo Guzman, Director of Professional Services
In the news
- PeopleFluent Improves Ranking on 2021 Fosway 9-Grid™ for Talent & People Success, Now Recognized as a Strategic Challenger
- PeopleFluent Named as One of Training Industry’s Top 20 LMS Providers for the 10th Year
- PeopleFluent’s MD and VP of Talent Strategy Appointed to HR.com’s ‘The State of Internal Mobility, Succession, and Career Development 2021’ Advisory Board to Guide Research