Org charting software to drive strategic workforce visibility.
Equipped with innovative modeling capabilities, our org charting software helps enterprise companies gain clarity to make informed, data-driven decisions. Align talent with business goals, control workforce costs, and enable strategic workforce planning goals.
Map your talent to inform your decisions
See your whole workforce on one screen. Every office. Every department. Every team. Sorted and color coded the way you want, so you can get the data that’s most important to you. Any time.
Strong connections, clear communication, more collaboration
It’s hard for people and departments to share knowledge and work together if they don’t know each other. The OrgPublisher tool gives you a visual directory, sorted any way you want. From your lofty perch, you can see collaborative opportunities others can’t.
Click for real-time insights
Want to know where your skill gaps are? Click. Curious about your part-time staff? Click. Looking for viable succession candidates? Click. An enterprise is a living, changing thing. What you know today will change tomorrow. OrgPublisher lets you see your workforce in real time. Any way you want.
Centralize your people data
OrgPublisher pulls data from virtually any source you can think of. Payroll, benefits, performance. You name it. All of your workforce data in one place.
OrgPublisher has now become an integral part of our HR processes. At this point, it is almost inseparable. Our HR team members see OrgPublisher as their own management tool.
- HR System Security Manager, NBCUniversal
Try OrgPublisher on your own
Explore our online test drive, and get to know OrgPublisher
Experience the amazing features and functionality of our org charting software without any installation, set up, or data upload.
The OrgPublisher test drive site is pre-populated with data so you can see how chart configurations can assist you in workforce planning. You get an immersive experience that replicates the real-world experience.
Latest blog posts
- Reopening, Rehiring, Reconsidering: What’s Next for Hiring in Healthcare
- Having Difficult Hiring Conversations? Not Anymore! 5 Ways to Negotiate Compensation and Land Your Candidate
- 3 Actionable Steps to Shape Your People Analytics Strategy
- Reopening, Rehiring, Reconsidering: What’s Next for Hiring in Finance?
In the news
- PeopleFluent Named as One of Training Industry’s Top 20 LMS Providers for the 10th Year
- PeopleFluent’s MD and VP of Talent Strategy Appointed to HR.com’s ‘The State of Internal Mobility, Succession, and Career Development 2021’ Advisory Board to Guide Research
- Instilled by PeopleFluent Honored in Training Industry’s 2021 Top Learning Experience Platform List