2013 is already off to a busy start. Amidst all the change going on in the Human Resources industry – new initiatives, new technologies, new ideas – we want to share our insights and help you focus on certain critical areas of human capital management.
Experts throughout Peoplefluent recently came together to present thirteen key topics that should be on your radar in 2013.
Here’s a snapshot of these 13 key HCM topics to consider in 2013:
- A more agile HR
- Pay for Performance becomes a strategic differentiator (again)
- Learning Management becomes a key cog in the complete HR spectrum
- 2012 Presidential election spirals workforce compliance to the top of the HCM priority list
- HR and Procurement join forces for more effective contingent workforce management
- Social becomes a key tool in the recruiter’s toolbox
- Good Faith Efforts: beyond “faith” to the numbers
- Global workforce imbalance
- Line-of-business employees are “owning” HR processes and procedures
- EEOC and OFCCP to focus on equal pay practices
- Big Data (or not-so-big data) and HR
- HR management becomes pervasive and mobile throughout the organization
- HR embraces social portals to boost employee retention
Over the coming weeks we will be exploring each topic in greater detail, so stay tuned to the Peoplefluent Blog!